Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Books are available in the Roanoke area

I never thought this day would actually come, but as of today, Wednesday April 4th, my book is now available for purchase. Anyone throughout the greater Roanoke & Lynchburg area, I will have copies of my book with me for you to purchase. If you would like for your book to be autographed, with a personal message, I absolutely will do so. Please let me know through facebook or email: david.chedester@yahoo.com if you want a book and I will make sure to personally bring it to you. The books will be sold for $20 a piece, available in paperback only for now. Remember, this is all going to the Micahel J Fox Foundation for Research. I do have my Foundations Tax ID number so that your donation can be a tax write off at the end of the year. Also, anyone that wants to make a donation, you can send your check to: Shakin' Not Stirred Foundation, Inc. 1035 Mercantile Street Suite 204 Moneta, VA 24121 Also, my first book signing will be on April 20th at the Middlesboro High School Library at 5pm. A huge thanks goes out to Jane Cambron and Summer Jo Brooks for helping me get this put together. I will have more information on the book signing as that day comes closer. I currently have 1,000 copies of my book, with a lot of hope, if I am able to sell every copy, that will be $20,000 dollars raised for the Michael J Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research! Help me make a difference today! April Is Parkinson's Awareness Month just as a FYI!!

No comments:

Post a Comment