Sunday, April 15, 2012

Fundraising Update

I wanted to let everyone know that so far this month, thanks to all of you that have donated, together we have raised $700 dollars for the Michael J. Fox Foundation!  April is Parkinson's Awareness month, and I am doing everything I can to raise as much money as possible.  As my speaking/book signing event in Middlesboro, KY approaches, I hope that we can continue raising more money to donate.  My goal for this month was $2,000, which it looks like I will go above and beyond that number with all the people expected to show up at the book signing event.  Just a reminder to everyone, the event is at the Middlesboro High School Library on Friday, April 20th @5pm.  I will be speaking to start off the event, which will be followed by signing everyones book that purchases one.  Books will be sold for $20, again with all proceeds going towards Parkinson's Research.  Since it is PD Awareness month, all money that is raised this month, I will personally match when I make my next monthly donation to TEAM FOX! 

I can't wait to see everyone this Friday!

Keep smiling :)

No comments:

Post a Comment