Friday, February 10, 2012

Fw: Shakin' Not Stirred:Chapter 12: February 5th, 2011 Boca Raton, Florida



Connected by DROID on Verizon Wireless


-----Original message-----
From: "Vail,Laura,FORT WORTH,Sales" <Laura.Vail@AlconLabs.com>
To:
"Chedester,David,FORT WORTH,Sales" <David.Chedester@AlconLabs.com>
Sent:
Sat, Feb 11, 2012 01:18:30 GMT+00:00
Subject:
Re: Shakin' Not Stirred:Chapter 12: February 5th, 2011 Boca Raton, Florida

I actually JUST read it on facebook about 2 minutes ago. You write so beautifully. I didn't know that you've had Parkinson's for that long. I feel like a jerk talking about how I felt when I found out I had fibromyalgia last summer!!  I had no idea that you were going through all of this. I'm so sorry. 

It's very true what you said when you talked about the 3 things to do each day. Over the past few months, I've really been reflecting on what's important in life and feel that each day is such a gift. I have a stronger appreciation for my life and it's something I think about a lot. One of the times when I feel this feeling is when I read your blogs. You have so much courage and optimism and it really shows through in your writing. People can't truly know what you're going through, but I think that they feel closer to understanding with each blog post. 

I'm very lucky to have met you and I truly consider you one of my close friends. I know we don't talk too much, but I think about you often and always hope you're doing well and you're happy. It was really nice catching up at NSM. I know I'll talk to you soon. <3

Love,
"Vail"   ;)

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 10, 2012, at 7:20 PM, "Chedester,David,FORT WORTH,Sales" <David.Chedester@AlconLabs.com> wrote:

 

 

From: David Chedester [mailto:jdchedester@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, February 10, 2012 7:02 PM
To: Chedester,David,FORT WORTH,Sales
Subject: Shakin' Not Stirred:Chapter 12: February 5th, 2011 Boca Raton, Florida

 

David Chedester has sent you a link to a blog:

Each of you has been like family to me over the past two years. I wanted to share my most recent blog in hopes that each of you would follow me through my journey of beating Parkinson's Disease. I love each and every one of you and I can't thank you enough for all your love and support.

Blog: Shakin' Not Stirred
Post: Chapter 12: February 5th, 2011 Boca Raton, Florida
Link: http://shakin-not-stirred.blogspot.com/2012/02/chapter-12-february-5th-2011-boca-raton.html

--
Powered by Blogger
http://www.blogger.com/



This e-mail (including any attachments) is confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not an intended recipient or an authorized representative of an intended recipient, you are prohibited from using, copying or distributing the information in this e-mail or its attachments. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete all copies of this message and any attachments.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment